Corporate Photography Services
January 19, 2022
Corporate photography services encompass a few different individual services, but at its most basic level provide headshots of your team members, and possibly a group shot. So why should you invest in corporate photography, and how do you pick the right photographer?
What makes a Corporate Photography Service worthwhile?
As your company’s representative, you want to be able to explain to your company why you chose a specific photographer over another one. The best corporate photography services provide:
- An inspiring final product
- A return on investment
- Trained headshot photographers
- Excellent service
- Rights of usage
Headshots of your team help sell services by inspiring recurring and future clients to work with your team.
Branding expenses are hard to evaluate because it takes time to witness the ROI effects. Some of our clients have told us how surprised they were by the overwhelmingly positive responses from their customers.
Getting a good headshot is more than taking a photo with a quality camera. Trained headshot photographers will take the time to ensure your clothing and jewelry is straightened out, the lighting is perfect, and will know how to connect with you to bring out natural expressions.
At times, photographers might not be equipped to provide you with the all of the excellent services you deserve. Some photographers might be fantastic with a camera, but they take days to respond to your emails, or their editing skills could use improvement. We have staff dedicated to providing you prompt and quality service before and after you work with our photographers.
Some photographers may charge you additional costs for using images in certain ways. Wedding and Product Photographers are taught to charge clients for rights to use their photos in advertising, contests, and more. The right headshot photographers will allow your corporation or business to use the portraits in any manner you see as necessary.
How to research Corporate Photography Services
Consider how you will be using your corporate photographs. Is it for a presentation, about us page, LinkedIn, Instagram, or an editorial? If it’s for a website or a presentation, consult with your web designer or editor about style then research photographers online to look for the following:
- Style – Do you like the style of images seen in the portfolio?
- Variety – It is so easy for photographers to fill their portfolio with images of young individuals that could be models. Does the photographer also have experience photographing regular people, from the middle age and elder members to those of differing body shapes? Ask them if you don’t see it on their website.
- Social proof – Read a few reviews online to a gist of genuine customer experience. Don’t rely entirely on the number of reviews in order to select your photographer either, more reviews don’t equate with better service.
- Willingness to talk – Ask for a phone or Zoom meeting to discuss your needs and evaluate the photographer, especially if your team has more than 20 members. Art of Headshots has been hired to reshoot bigger teams where the wrong photographer was hired.
Art of Headshots Corporate Photography Services
We are so proud of the team we have built and the quality of work they produce. We differentiate ourselves in the following ways:
Service – we want our customers to have a great experience from start to finish. Our head of operations confirms and communicates the details of each corporate photo session to the photographer, and then ensures your teams’ photos reach you promptly. We work with you to meet your deadlines.
Experience – we have had the honour to work with hundreds of companies over a 13+ year span. At times we have provided solutions to our clients that they didn’t realize were possible.
Methodology – our distinct process for photographing individuals allows us to really capture our clients’ personality.
Product – there are so many talented photographers with different styles. The product we provide goes further than the empty smiles you see in some headshots. Our portraits convey a deep sense of connection between the viewer and the individual photographed.
Other considerations about Corporate Photography Services
- What to wear on your photo day. Consider who your clients are, what your branding identity is, and how you want people to know you.
- We spoke briefly about consulting with a designer, photographer, or webmaster about marketing your company. You also need to consider the how the photo backdrop its going to impact your about us page, LinkedIn, Facebook, or any other marketing and online presence.
- Where would you like your team photographed? In studio, outdoors, your office or some other designated place? Sometimes what we want might not be possible. For example, a construction company wanted to replicate images of people on a ladder with a view of the city underneath like images photographed in New York in the 30’s, the union destroyed that idea.
- What is your budget? The people working in your corporation are your greatest asset, and clients like to know who they speak with. A high turn over rate in an organization might not warrant headshots for the newer members, but those individuals that stick around with your organization longer than a few months are worth the headshots investment.