Headshot photographer in Victoria
We are not machinist handling a camera, through caring and understanding we produce enduring portraits called headshots for branding, social media or to be discovered.Art of Headshots Studio
Personal Branding & Social Media Headshots
Company & Team Headshots
LinkedIn & Professional Profile Headshots
With so many local businesses and young people looking to make a name for themselves in Victoria, Art of Headshots can produce for you carefully crafted headshot photos that will rival even the beauty of the city.
Whether it be Victoria’s growing technology industry—one of the biggest per capita in all of Canada—or the splendid tourist sites such as the historic Fairmont Empress Hotel that provide entrepreneurial and adventure opportunities, individuals and small businesses in Victoria are seeking to flourish. Personable local business headshots allow you to showcase your identity in a professional and fun way that will surely leave a great impression.
Why get headshots?
Victoria is the jewel of British Columbia, commonly referred to as “a little bit of old England,” thanks to its mid-town charm, winding streets, February flower blossoms and its magnificent architectural landmarks—an amazing place capable of producing the best headshots one can imagine. In a government city with an emerging infrastructure and huge education and tourism hubs, local Victorians can thrive with high-quality professional headshots at their disposal to advance their careers or their business.
Headshots Photographer in Victoria, British Columbia
Jesse considers himself to be fortunate in having a career where he gets to do what he loves, every day. Photographing people.
You can count on Jesse to bring his enthusiasm and passion to every assignment. Professionalism in an interactive and intuitive way is his approach to servicing Art of Headshots Victoria Studio. Jesse’s life experience and over a decade of photographing people is clearly shown in his portraits.
“I met her on my flight returning from my Grandfathers funeral… I wasn’t feeling social and didn’t speak to the passenger sitting with me for a while, than something happened we spoke and who would ever have imagined that she would eventually become my wife and mother of our children”, Jesse Hlady.
Uncommon Facts about Victoria, BC
Located on the unceded traditional land of the Lekwungen (Songhees), Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ peoples
1. Over 3000 lights illuminate the exterior of the parliament buildings every night.
2. Victoria’s average daily low temperature during winter sits at 4° C, making the perfect climate for The City of Gardens, and containing over 100 parks and green spaces.
3. As a result of the Gold Rush, Victoria’s population spiked from a couple hundred to nearly 30,000 over the course of a few weeks in 1858.
4. The Chinatown in Victoria is the second oldest in North America after San Francisco.
5. Victoria received nearly 1 million visitors from cruise ships alone in 2019.
6. Unsurprisingly, Victoria has the second highest number of restaurants per capita in North America, second only to San Francisco.
7. Vancouver Island is one of the best cold-water diving destinations on earth according to National Geographic, and it is rated second highest, after the Red Sea for diversity of marine life and water clarity according to the Jacques Cousteau Society.
8. The world’s tallest free-standing totem pole is in Victoria’s Beacon Hill Park.
9. Victoria waters are home to 5 species of whale, 76 of them orca whales making up three pods.
10. Victoria was founded 43 years before Vancouver.
11. Due to being located within an earthquake zone, Victoria is at risk for tsunamis. The risk is only considered very high if a major earthquake occurs inside the subduction zone 100 kilometers off of Vancouver Island.
Movies Filmed in Victoria
1. The X-files
Starring David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, and William B. Davis
2. Deadpool, & Deadpool 2
Starring Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Ed Skrein, Josh Brolin, and Julian Dennison
3. X2: X-Men United, & X-Men: The Last Stand
Starring Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Ian McKellen and Famke Janssen
4. Little Women
Starring Susan Sarandon, Winona Ryder, Kirsten Dunst, and Claire Danes
5. The Core
Starring Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank, Delroy Lindo, and Bruce Greenwood
6. The Professor
Starring Johnny Depp, Rosemarie DeWitt, Odessa Young, and Danny Huston
Starring John Cusack, Thandiwe Newton, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Amanda Peet
8. Final Destination
Starring Devon Sawa, Ali Larter, Kerr Smith, and Kristen Cloke
Famous People From Victoria
Born or Raised in Victoria BC
1. Steve Nash
Professional Basketball Player & Coach
2. Nelly Furtado
Singer & songwriter
3. Davis Foster
Musician, composer, arranger, record producer and music executive
4. Atom Egoyan
Film and stage director, screenwriter, and producer.
5. Grant Fuhr
NHL ice hockey goaltender, and 5 time Stanley Cup winner
6. Simon Whitefield
Gold medalist in Triathlon in the 2000 Olympics
7. Erin Fitzgerald
8. Priscilla Faia
Actress & writer
9. Cameron Bright
10. Pierre Berton
Author of nonfiction, especially Canadian history
11. Jack Shadbolt
Painter & war artist with the Canadian Army in WWII