Edmonton headshots photographer studio
I got amazing training both with Theatre and Sports… back in Edmonton, Alberta – I can’t give those people enough credit – and the daytime drama I did. Incredible training, both of them. And the daytime drama I did. Incredible training, both of them.– Nathan Fillion
Personal Branding & Social Media Headshots
Company & Team Headshots
LinkedIn & Professional Profile Headshots
Art of Headshots Edmonton Studio
you are beautiful energy
Headshot Photographer in Edmonton, Emily produces portraits to help you succeed in business, acting and engage with your professional profile.
‘You’re beautiful energy’ is our tagline, because we believe that a great headshot is all about one’s energy. Emily our latest talent has already managed to make a splash for Edmontonians.
Art of Headshots Edmonton
Emily Welz has been a professional photographer for five years with a background in Literature and Arts. She chose to become a portrait photographer due to her passion and love for people.
We are quite excited towards having Emily growing and learning with Art of Headshots and are certain that in a short period her name will be synonymous with headshots in Edmonton.
See what others are saying about Emily
What should I wear for headshots?
Tips from our photographers
Learn about everything from clothing colours to items to avoid to industry specific outfit guidelines.
Uncommon Facts about Edmonton, Alberta
Located on the traditional lands of Cree, Blackfoot, Métis, Nakota Sioux, Iroquois, Dene, Ojibway / Saulteaux / Anishinaabe, Tsuutʼina peoples, and Inuit
1. Edmonton is the “Festival City” in Canada. Thirty festivals every year since 1980, check out the Edmonton Folk Music.
2. Canada’s largest planetarium is in Edmonton
Check out the Telus World of Science in Edmonton.
3. West Edmonton Mall was the largest in the World.
Up until recently, the West Edmonton mall was the largest in the World and now its 5th and the largest in Canada. Forty-eight city blocks long with and NHL sized rink, rivers, tall ships, shards and an amusement park – wow.
4. World’s highest streetcar bridge
High-level bridge streetcar built-in 1922 is the tallest in the world.
5. Edmonton is Canada’s sunniest city.
6. Edmonton has many First Nations names including Amiskwacîwâskahikan (Cree) & Sawyah-thay-koi (Dene) which both translate to “Beaver Hills House”. Also Omukoyis (Blackfoot), Titunga (Nakoda Sioux), Nasagachoo (Tsuut’ina) names for Edmonton all translate to “Big House”.