A headshot is a gift of life”― Art of Headshots, because we are all beautiful energy
Standard Headshot Session
- One hour in studio or outdoor session, three looks, proofing gallery for all images taken and a chosen professional headshot to be edited through Art of Headshots distinct process.
Branding Session or Actor’s Headshot
- Studio & outdoor or multiple stages, three looks, proofing gallery for all images taken and five chosen professional headshots to be edited through Art of Headshots distinct process. Reveal your brand.
Rush Headshot Session
- One hour in studio or outdoor session, three looks, proofing gallery for all images taken and a chosen professional headshot to be edited through Art of Headshots distinct process. The chosen image will be ready the next day.
FIVE REASONS TO BUY AN E-CERTIFICATE
An Art of Headshots is a gift of love
1. Crowded malls, COVID restrictions or too busy? Give the gift of the perfect headshot.
2. Help them prepare for a better 2021. Give the gift of an exceptional headshot.
3. Something for you and something for them. Get a free headshot for yourself and give away two to those you love or your best clients.
4. COVID has hit young professionals hard. Give the gift of the perfect professional headshot.
5. Because you love him/her
Have you ever wondered why you aren’t getting audition opportunities even with a good acting education under your belt? Our talented photographer Fredau Hoekstra, located in Regina, shares her talent / booking agency industry knowledge and explains why your actor headshots are so much more important than you think. A short introduction Fredau Hoekstra built […]
Great portraits go beyond the ink on the paper or the shiny precious metals lighting up our monitors; it’s an emotional document of a person’s heart and soul. This approach for producing headshots has awarded me the privilege of interviewing outstanding people and teams who are shaping our world. Today, I am privileged to receive […]
Wanting to reach your Full Potential as a leader for 2021? Everybody, in every corner of our planet, had experienced a unique year in 2020. Many have lost work; some have lost loved ones, and few benefited from Covid-19, while we all were affected in 2020, one way or another… 2021 is a new year, […]
3 Headshot tips for Actors