“My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” — Steve Jobs
Request quote for services
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and Ottawa
In the corporate climate of extreme business competition, having a compelling professional headshot is crucial. The ‘about us’ page, is the heart of your corporations, our goal is to help you demonstrate what would be impossible to explain in words.
A great headshot builds relationships, sells your brand 24/7 and inspires clients to work with you.
Different Headshot Styles
cinematic, studio Hollywood lighting, studio Rembrandt lighting
The main purpose of a headshot is to have a professional profile image in the “about us” page, LinkedIn or any social media or association with one’s professional vocation. Another purpose is Actor’s auditioning, student surgeon’s seeking residency and people wanting employment or career change.
Regardless of the purpose for your headshot the following are the main styles; cinematic, studio Hollywood lighting, studio Rembrandt lighting.
What should we wear for our corporate headshot session?
Consider your corporate brand
My advice for what to wear on headshot day is as follow’s;
1) Consider your brand and your customers then play it truthfully because a headshot is not an opportunity to become someone else but to bring your best.
2) Wear what fits you today, instead of what used to fit years ago. Sometimes our clients will wear shirts that the buttons might rip off if he or she moves slightly because it was a dating shirt 15 pounds ago.
3) Iron your clothing before headshot day.
4) Wear colours or don’t wear colours but look at the colours that complement you.
5) People who don’t like pictures taken bring their saboteur selves in the session and will have clothing packed in a garbage bag, stained and dirty. Fire your saboteur and give your headshot the best possible chance by doing your best.
205 - 970 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R4
Call - (604) 506-1766
812A 16 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0S9
Call - (587) 317-6663
20 Stewart Street, Unit 206, Toronto, ON M5H 1H6
Call - (437) 800-1969
Art of Headshots Victoria Studio
106-1600 Quadra St. Victoria BC V8W 2L4
Call - (778) 403-6360
435 Rue Beauvien #Studio 202, Montreal, Quebec, H2V 4C8
Call - (438) 799-5866
Art of Headshots Halifax Studio
29 Beaumont Drive, Lower Sackville, NS B4C 1V5
Call - (902) 701-7999